SONG OF THE DAY (#235)

'duel,' by sophie ellis-bextor

ok, so i know i said that the owls post would be the last until monday. that was before i got to work this morning. man, this place is a tomb today. i think 80% of my department is out. i'm just sitting here with nothing to do except listen to music. thankfully i get to leave at 2pm, but that's 2.5 hours from now. tick tock, tick tock, tick tock....

so i got to thinking, on this thanksgiving eve, what i'm thankful. you know what i'm thankful for? that's right: sophie ellis-bextor. dang straight. aside from making one of my favorite albums of the year, holy frak she's so hot. i like beautiful women who sing perfect pop songs. sue me.

here are some rare sophie ellis-bextor songs for your thanksgiving enjoyment.

sophie ellis-bextor: duel ['today the sun's on us' b-side]
sophie ellis-bextor: dear jimmy [from the 'popjustice' compilation]
sophie ellis-bextor: move the music ['me and my imagination' b-side]
sophie ellis-bextor: here's to you ['me and my imagination' b-side]

happy thanksgiving. again.

2 shout outs:

Unknown said...

What fantastic music to get me up and cleaning up after Turkey Day celebrations. Had all 4 on repeat for over an hour. LOVE them!

Anne said...

I don't know you, but I think I love you. I'm in music heaven!