SONG OF THE DAY [#327]

'heartbreak make me a dancer' sophie ellis-bextor

any day i can do a sophie ellis-bextor post is a very good day, indeed.

turns out sophie has released a couple of new tracks to her myspace page [can a new album be too terribly far behind? i've got my fingers, toes and eyes crossed--maybe that's why i'm not seeing so well today]. all i can say is god bless her for it. we all need more sophie in our lives. and if you don't, i'll gladly take yours.

the first, and the superior track in my opinion, is 'heartbreak make me a dancer.' it's another glammed up, silky, seductive dance track. the other, 'off and on,' was originally recorded by roisin murphy, but never officially released.

ok, excuse me while end this post and stare at sophie's picture. :::swoon:::

→ sophie ellis-bextor: heartbreak make me a dancer
sophie ellis-bextor: off and on

p.s. i'm leaving for the motherland tonight and i'll be out of town all next week, so no songs for bit...

2 shout outs:

Unknown said...

"Love stop bringing me down!"
This song is just WAITING for a Broadway musical. I can just see the huge dance number.
LOVE Sophie.

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

Smalls!! Have a great time in California. Be sure to eat a Dodger dog for me!