rachel, rachel, rachel


welcome to spit cake, your source for useful, but ultimately worthless stuff--just like the spit cake.

to kick things off, please allow me to present ms. rachel stevens, pop starlet extraordinaire! the s club 7 alumnus released her sensational sophomore album, 'come and get it,' in 2005. unfortunately, it flopped in the UK and consequently never saw a US release. it's too bad because it's the best pop album i've heard in the last six or seven years--easily. it's easily as good (if not better) than anything the spice girls and kylie minogue ever released, and puts US poptarts (who shall remain nameless, but their initials are LL, PH, BS, and CA) to shame. and not only did she release a great record, she is, as you can see, a stone cold fox. in a world of pop princesses, rachel stevens is the queen.

rachel stevens:
nothing good about this goodbye (right mouse click, 'save as')

my marriage proposals are yet unanswered, but i'm willing to wait...

10 shout outs:

Greg said...

Lohrke! You are the coolest chugg I know. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

Matt, Coolio blog. I'll be a regular spit caker.

Anonymous said...

Previous comment posted by Chris

Anonymous said...

Awesome sauce. Glad you have joined the ranks of blogland!

Anonymous said...

Matteo... when you gonna be home? Gym-rat.

megs said...

another website to distract me from work! brilliant!

and I love cake.

Vanessa said...

Know I can inform my friends of your blog and they can partake of the musical genius, the incredible writing and your great personality.

megs said...

I find this nothing short of appropriate considering the name of your new blog. ;)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=mr2dC0JDeD8

Dainon. said...

I always liked the song of the days, FYI. They make regular appearances in my radio show. I think Rachel will be on sometime tonight. Welcome to Blog Paradise, my friend. It's fun here.

Anonymous said...

one of the best pop albums of the last 10 years, totally!

tara