We Have a Winner

congrats to my buddy tim for submitting the winning entry in the first, and only, 'name my cookies' contest [there's a euphemism in there somewhere, but i don't know what it is].

the winning name: plaid fro's pimpin' pumpkin perfection! that's a classy name right there, folks!

i should say that i've known tim since 1996 and he has the unfair advantage of knowing that anything with the words 'plaid fro' is going to win. he also knows how to drop an awesome alliteration [just like that one!]. plaid fro + alliteration = a winner! top job, tim. way to go.

so, be looking for these bad boys shortly. the cookies in the picture are the ones coming your way. i baked 'em this evening. i'm not sure how i'm going to ship 'em to san francisco, but i'll figure something out....

and i must figure out how to use my camera. that picture is terrible. [my sister, vanessa, took the new picture. thanks, sis!]

3 shout outs:

Anonymous said...

Yeah Baby!!! I Rock!! :^)

and not to be a complete nerd (too late) it's actually:

Plaidfro's Pimpin Pumpkin PERFECTION

we can't forget the 4th "P" now can we??

Rad, my mouth is watering right now thinkin about those tasty morsels of goodness!

Thanks Big Dawg
T

Dainon. said...

There was a recipe for this at some point, wasn't there? Sounds so tasty.

Anonymous said...

do what I can, Bro.