SONG OF THE DAY [#380]

'my delirium' | ladyhawke

weeeeee! a new ladyhawke single! i have to admit, i was a bit surprised that 'my delirium' is to follow 'back of the van,' 'paris is burning,' and 'dusk till dawn.' i thought the 4th [4th! who releases four singles off the same album anymore?] single would be 'better than sunday' [or even 'another runaway'], which has moved up right behind 'dusk till dawn' as my favorite ladyhawke song. but hey, i'll take anything. hopefully the single will some killer b-sides, too. of course they'll be awesome. she's frakkin' ladyhawke.

the great thing is about new singles, of course, is new videos. other than sophie ellis-bextor or rachel stevens, i don't know i get more excited for new videos by anyone else these days. the only thing better, of course, would be a tour, and since the album is being released stateside on november 18th, i've got my fingers crossed that she'll be playing some dates over here. if she doesn't come to SLC, i propose renting a fun bus and taking everyone down to vegas or l.a. to see the show. who's in?

check the video for 'my delirium':



ladyhawke: my delirium [fan death remix]
ladyhawke: my delirium [chateau marmont remix]

0 shout outs: