SONG OF THE DAY (#244)

'you really got me goin',' by belaire

coming to you straight from the epicenter of all things hipster [that'd be austin, tx] is belaire. i don't know much about these kids--their website is, well, pretty much empty and The Man has myspace blocked here at work, so you're going to have to do your own homework on this one, kids.

i can tell you their debut album, 'exploding, impacting' was released last july. it's a pretty decent little album. sure, the songs do sound a bit like demos, but they're charming nonetheless. i've only heard about 1/2 the album, but i liked those songs well enough that i'm going to try and hunt down the full-length. you can visit the band's myspace page here.

belaire: you really got me goin'
belaire: waiting patiently

1 shout outs:

I am Chree-uz. said...

Belaire, lotta room for some Will Smiff jokes in there!

In response to your comment (am I supposed to respond here or there? haha) I agree about the "hipster dialogue." Elleng Page was a little too smoothly articulated with some of it. But overall good show eh?
Yeah, I may have to take you up on the Pushing Daisies. Me and the wife were just gonna watch them online, but I'm sure she'd love them.
And, yes I did draw those. Thanks for the compliment! A fellow comic fan can always appreciate : )