SONG OF THE DAY [#277]

'portrait of a young man' | ginger ale

i think ginger ale is my favorite non-diet pepsi soft drink. whenever i fly and the air waitresses come around and ask me what i want to drink i always say, 'ginger ale, please.' when i did a websearch for ginger ale after my friend sent me this ablum, i came across directions for making homemade ginger ale. you mean you can make it on your own? this is brilliant news. i'm gonna try that out. although i'm afraid of having a mitch hedberg sprite moment: 'they say the recipe for sprite is lemon and lime, but i tried to make it at home and there's more to it than that.'

anyway, i started listening to ginger ale [some groovy, french electropop]. and i thought, 'man that voice sounds sooo familiar.' it took me about 30 seconds to realize it was my girl, angele from klima! if you don't know klima, you need to check 'em out 'cos they're great. so i thought ginger ale might be a new band, but it turns out the album was released back in 2006, as if that's so very long ago. actually, it kind of feels like a really long time ago. but that's another story so just enjoy some ginger ale and come over to my house this weekend for some of the home made variety.

ginger ale: i want to see the sea
ginger ale: portrait of a young man

0 shout outs: